What is 211?
211 is an easy to remember, toll-free phone number that connect callers with local community services, such as food, shelter, counseling, employment assistance, quality child care and more.
During a disaster, 211 provides critical information about evacuation routes, food and shelter, as well as job search and permanent housing support during long-term recovery.
211 is confidential and available 24 hours a day in more than 150 languages.
What is 211 Bay Area?
When you use 211 Bay Area, you have access to over 11,000 services and programs from San Francisco, San Mateo, Napa, Marin, Santa Clara, and Solano counties.
- Basic Needs – Food, clothing, rent assistance, emergency shelter
- Physical and Mental health – Crisis intervention, counseling, children’s health insurance,
- Employment Assistance -Job search help, unemployment benefits, education programs
- Seniors Support – Adult Day Care, meals, transportation
- Volunteer Opportunities, Disaster Recovery, Free Tax Prep, Holiday Help, Summer Lunch Programs, Much More!!
More FAQs about 211 Bay Area:
Problem dialing 211? Call 800-273-6222
Search for help online here.
For more information, send an email to email@example.com